Seed Inspection Fee Report

Who is required to submit the Tonnage Report?

Firms who possess a permit to label agricultural seed are required to submit a tonnage form. A report must be submitted twice a year, even if there are no seed sales for a specific period. This is an important requirement to note as reports that are received more than forty-five (45) days after a period ends are subject to a delinquent fee.

Please Note: A report is not required when the labels are official Kentucky tags purchased from the Division of Regulatory Services or are issued by the Kentucky Seed Improvement Association (KSIA). In each of these cases, the inspection fee is considered to have been paid when the labels are purchased.